Women in Transport & Infrastructure Leadership Summit 2021
Driving equality in leadership in male-dominated environments
Women currently make up less than 17% of the transport and infrastructure workforce and under 5% of leadership roles. While all public and many private organisations have set ambitious targets to rectify this situation, many are struggling to achieve them, particularly in the upper ranks of leadership.
This means that there is a determined push for more women in leadership in the sector, creating a tremendous opportunity for you to move further into leadership.
This summit provides a candid environment to examine the organisational, cultural and social hurdles specifically faced by female leaders in the sector and how to overcome them. Join us to gain insights from senior leaders and share experiences with your peers so you can join the advance to equality in your organisation and keep your leadership career moving.
What should you expect from this summit?
• Keynotes, case studies, fireside chats and interactive panel discussions detailing the challenges overcome and lessons learned by women in the upper ranks of leadership
• In depth workshops with practical toolkits to build high performing teams and enhance your leadership through applied neuroscience
• Interactive group networking sessions with peers from across the sector who face the same circumstances as you
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform
Who will attend?
• Current & emerging female leaders in Defence, Policing & Emergency Services
• Manager through to C-Suite, Commissioner & Secretary
• HR, Diversity & Learning & Development Professionals & Leaders
• Planners, Engineers, Civil Engineers & Technical Roles