Women in Public Sector Leadership Summit 2021
Back for its 4th Year, the Women In Public Sector Leadership Summit comes at a time when women need to have their voices heard.
We’ve discussed gender equality for decades. If the start of 2021 has taught us anything, it’s that women in Australia are sick of talking and not being listened to. Hundreds of thousands of women want their voices heard by the highest office in the land, but no one is listening.
It’s time for that to change.
Women in Public Sector Leadership Summit cannot deliver real change, but it does offer the perspectives, advice and knowledge from women that have made it to the top. The focus is to empower you to believe in yourself, put your hand up for opportunities and take your seat at the leadership table.
You will learn what it took for our most senior women to flourish, how they stumbled, and most importantly, what they learned along the way so you can put that in your leadership kitbag and thrive.
Time to seize the opportunities that are presented to you, make your own opportunities when they don’t appear, develop your leadership toolkit, harness your inner resilience, create safer workplaces and generate more meaningful change for future leaders.
In this forum, everyone is listening
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT THE WOMEN IN PUBLIC SECTOR LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2021:
- Develop an executive management toolkit and roadmap
- Understand your values to drive your purpose authentically
- Drive greater gender equality and respectful behaviours in the public sector
- Raise your leadership and resilience bar in times of crisis
- Seize opportunities and create your own to grow your career
- Harness the resilience and strength to achieve desired outcomes