VPS 3-4 Women in Leadership Masterclass
Find your strengths and continue your leadership journey with confidence
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this course will upskill you in key areas so you can take the next step in your leadership journey with confidence. Specifically designed for women in VPS 3-4 roles, this unique learning experience is built around the HR Capability skills for your role and career trajectory. Build resilience, cultivate communication, negotiation and problem solving skills, and lead a high performing team with trust and confidence.
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:
• Tailored for you: Built around the core VPS HR Capability skills for your role
• Led by highly rated and experienced facilitators: With a past customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings are highly popular, with the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the Victorian Public Sector
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of Victorian public sector professionals, all with a special interest in growing as leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.