Six Sigma Essential Principles Workshop
Learn the methodology for creating and maintaining an organised, clean, high performance workplace
– Understand the history and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
– Explore the differences between Lean and Six Sigma
– Gain working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles
– Explore how Lean Six Sigma is deployed within a business
– Methodology Tools Outcomes
– Understand the role of a LSS (Lean Six Sigma) team member
– Apply the methodology in business to improve outcomes
For the last 18 years as a Business and IT executive coach, as well as Program Director / senior projects manager on major ICT and business initiatives in the financial services, insurance, logistic/warehousing, local & state government, Telco, and payments sectors.
Specialties : Agile, lean , Lean 6S, Change Management. Technology Leadership, Stakeholder / GM management, Business Partnerships, Issue resolution Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Project Manager, Program Manager, Program Director, Board Member, Business Consultant, Strategy Consultant, Portfolio Management and re-alignment, value management, Vendor Selection and RFx specialist, Strategy Development, M&A, Strategic Sourcing, High Performance teams.
• Ability to adapt and apply new concepts/ideas quickly and effectively
• Strong abstract, verbal reasoning, and numerical/financial analytical skills
• Issue facilitation and resolution at all levels of an organisation
• Experienced in Agile, Lean, Lean 6s, Change management & lean startup techniques
• NLP ( relationships & communications), strategic sourcing, knowledge management, value management/outcomes, major technology standards, and personal Networking techniques.
Enterprise Agile Business Transformation designer, leader & Coach , Safe Remote Trainer – ICP-ACF, SPC5, CSM, KMP, L6S
Menture – “Mentoring The Future”