Public Sector Workplace Mental Health
Protecting the psychological health & safety of staff
Unparalleled pressures on public sector organisations over the past two years have dramatically changed ways of working and the psychological health and safety of staff. Burnout and work overload is reaching unprecedented heights and a spotlight is now on many organisations to effectively manage psychosocial risk. But a silver lining is the rapid shift towards early intervention and prevention as the sector grapples to prevent psychosocial hazards at work.
Attend this four day digital summit to hear how federal and state government agencies across Australia are creating mentally healthy working environments to protect staff from psychological harm. Find out how other organisations are identifying psychosocial risks to respond to burnout and using integrated approaches to manage the psychological health and safety of staff. Walk away feeling empowered to challenge traditional ways of working and change the stigma and discourse associated with suicide and mental health in the workplace.
What should you expect from this virtual conference?
- Latest industry research & practitioner advice: International and sector keynotes, case studies and interactive panel discussions.
- In depth seminars with takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources that you will be able to implement immediately in your role.
- Interactive group networking sessions with peers: Learn from organisations across the public sector who face similar circumstances to you.
- Excellent connectivity & a tailored online experience: Facilitated by our premier conference platform and experienced IT, AV and delivery teams.
- Access & engage in real time anywhere in Australia & on any device: This conference is accessible on your computer, mobile or tablet through your web browser.
- Refresh your memory after the event & watch live content on demand: Keep fully engaged throughout the conference without the need to take notes and with full confidence that you will not miss a thing.
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal, State & Local Government with responsibility for:
• Work Health & Safety
• Human Resources
• People & Culture
• Health & Wellbeing
• Inclusion & Diversity
• Organisational Psychology
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Attend to learn:
- Identify, control and respond to psychosocial risks
- Manage the impact of burnout & fatigue on staff
- Educate & raise awareness to build a suicide prevention culture in the workplace
- Learn how to design & implement mentally healthy hybrid workplaces