Public Sector Emerging Leaders Masterclass
Thrive in your role and harness your leadership potential
Practical, engaging and hands-on, this comprehensive Masterclass will equip you with the tools you need to thrive as a public sector leader and to tackle your career with drive, influence and resilience. In a safe and intimate environment you will have the opportunity to enhance core skills and explore the capabilities required for effective leadership within Government at your level.
This program is a ‘one stop shop’ for your leadership development and has been thoughtfully designed to optimise learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership journey. We invite you to challenge yourself to learn new concepts and be invigorated by proven approaches you can apply right away to help elevate and transform the way you lead.
This masterclass is:
• Led by an experienced and highly-rated virtual facilitator: 400+ past delegates gave Daniel a customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Tailored, interactive, and practical: Get personalised feedback, practical frameworks and a tailored action plan
• Great for groups: Group bookings provide the opportunity to work together as a team as well as to forge new connections across the APS
Why should I choose this Masterclass?
• It’s built with your leadership needs in mind: If you are an emerging leader and wish to improve and develop in your role, this Masterclass is designed to provide the learning, training, concepts and structure every emerging leader needs to take charge of their growth. Don’t look elsewhere to find answers to your leadership questions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum 25 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have direct discussions with the facilitator.
• Forge new connections and a support network of emerging leaders: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of like-minded public sector professionals. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit to take away: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, shortcuts and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
Who is this Masterclass for?
The series has been tailor-made for recently appointed, emerging and developing public sector leaders.
You will be new to management or identified as a future leader. You will have strong leadership aspirations and be motivated to evolve and grow your knowledge on emotional intelligence and team culture, working with stakeholders, developing people, thinking strategically and communicating with influence. The ideal participant will be in roles such as:
• Senior Officers
• Heads of
• Team Leaders
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Emulate core characteristics of great leaders including commitment, self-awareness, strategic thinking, emotional intelligence, empathy & resilience
- Build leadership authenticity, understand your values & boost your confidence
- Learn how to communicate with influence & clarity to your team, peers & managers
- Understand the constructs of trust & the impact it has on team engagement, productivity & satisfaction