Public Sector EL1-EL2 Women in Leadership Masterclass
Gain the skills to take on more senior and complex roles
Specifically designed for EL 1-2 level officers and management, this highly interactive, four-part online Masterclass will equip you with the tools and strategies to lead with greater impact and confidently take on more senior and complex roles in the public sector.
Learn how to overcome the common internal and external barriers to success faced by women in the workplace, enhance and refine your current leadership skills and develop new capabilities to take the next step in your career. Set a career plan, seize opportunities for progression, and learn how to purposefully lead yourself, your team and your organisation into the workplace of the future.
This masterclass is:
• Popular: Our equal highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of 2020-21
• Highly Rated: With 500+ participants since 2020, Kathryn Thomas received an average customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• An incredible networking opportunity: You will be placed in small working teams, while also mixing it up with random groups, to cultivate new and lasting relationships with fellow APS leaders
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 22 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as EL1-2 leaders. Each participant will work in a small ‘learning circle’ throughout the four week training period to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program and forging lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your personal development journey and career progression goals.
Grow Your Career with the Women in Leadership Seminar Pass!
Ready to accelerate your professional growth? Join us for 12 months of Women in Leadership Seminars for just $299 + GST! The Women in Leadership Seminar Pass lets you attend 12 months of unlimited seminars for one incredibly low price*. Whether you’re looking to build confidence, improve communication skills, or take your leadership to the next level, we’ve got the solution for you. Learn more here.
*When purchased with a Masterclass.
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector, in EL1 and EL2 roles such as:
• Program Manager
• Assistant Director
• Senior Manager
• Senior Advisor
• Project Officer
• Team Leader
• Business Manager
• Senior Advisor
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Define who you are as a leader and set yourself a plan for career progression
- Build your team’s capabilities and improve performance through strengths based leadership
- Learn how to engage effectively with diverse interests, values and perspectives
- Develop the skills to communicate with presence and authenticity