Public Sector EL1-EL2 Women in Leadership Masterclass
Specifically designed for EL 1-2 level officers and management, this highly interactive, four-part online Masterclass will equip you with the tools and strategies to lead with greater impact and confidently take on more senior and complex roles in the public sector.
Learn how to overcome the common internal and external barriers to success faced by women in the workplace, enhance and refine your current leadership skills and develop new capabilities to take the next step in your career. Set a career plan, seize opportunities for progression, and learn how to purposefully lead yourself, your team and your organisation into the workplace of the future.
This masterclass is:
• Popular: Our equal highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of 2020-21
• Highly Rated: With 240+ participants in 2020-21, Kathryn Thomas received an average customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• An incredible networking opportunity: You will be placed in small working teams, while also mixing it up with random groups, to cultivate new and lasting relationships with fellow APS leaders
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 20 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as EL1-2 leaders. Each participant will work in a small ‘learning circle’ throughout the four week training period to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program and forging lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks, tools that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your personal development journey and career progression goals.