Public Sector APS 5-6 Women in Leadership Masterclass
Find your strengths and continue your leadership journey with confidence
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this unique learning experience will cultivate your professional and personal development to optimise your performance and accelerate your growth as a leader. Specifically designed for women in APS 5 & 6 level roles, this highly engaging three-part digital Masterclass will give you key tools to thrive as a leader and equip you to tackle your professional and personal life with passion and resilience.
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week, you will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
What can I expect from a online masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support – This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience – With a maximum of 22 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator to receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers – You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as APS 5-6 leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources – Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.
This masterclass is:
• Popular: Our equal-highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of the past two years
• Highly Rated: With 500+ participants since 2020, Claire Harrison received an average customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings provide the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the APS
Grow Your Career with the Women in Leadership Seminar Pass!
Ready to accelerate your professional growth? Join us for 12 months of Women in Leadership Seminars for just $299 + GST! The Women in Leadership Seminar Pass lets you attend 12 months of unlimited seminars for one incredibly low price*. Whether you’re looking to build confidence, improve communication skills, or take your leadership to the next level, we’ve got the solution for you. Learn more here.
*When purchased with a Masterclass.
Who will attend?
Aspiring, emerging and existing female leaders across the Australian Public Sector in APS5 & APS6 roles such as:
• Manager & Senior Manager
• Senior Advisor & Senior Analyst
• Officer & Senior Officer
• Analyst & Senior Analyst
• Team Leader
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Build authentic confidence to stand in your worth and maximise your potential
- Shift from a management to a leadership mindset
- Develop your personal brand to lead with greater impact
- Learn how to communicate with clarity and build influence