Public Sector APS 5-6 Women in Leadership Masterclass with Claire Harrison
Public Sector APS 5-6 Women in Leadership Masterclass Facilitator: Claire Harrison
Find your strengths and continue your leadership journey with confidence
Intimate, engaging and hands-on, this unique learning experience will cultivate your professional and personal development to optimise your performance and accelerate your growth as a leader. Specifically designed for women in APS 5 & 6 level roles, this highly engaging three-part digital Masterclass will give you key tools to thrive as a leader and equip you to tackle your professional and personal life with passion and resilience.
This program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week, you will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:
• Popular: Our equal highest attended and rated leadership masterclass of 2020-21
• Highly Rated: With 140+ participants in 2020-21, Claire Harrison received an average customer satisfaction rating of 99%
• Great for Groups: Group bookings are highly popular, with the opportunity to work together as a team as well as forge new connections across the APS
What can I expect from a online masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support – This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience – With a maximum of 20 participants, this intimate and hands-on Masterclass will give you the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator to receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers – You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of APS professionals, all with a special interest in growing as APS 5-6 leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources – Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.