Public Sector APS 5-6 Leadership & Professional Excellence Masterclass
Thrive in your role and unleash your leadership potential
Practical, engaging and hands-on, this comprehensive masterclass will optimise your professional performance and accelerate your growth as a leader. Specifically designed for APS 5 & 6 level roles and built around the core capabilities set out by the APSC, you will gain key tools to thrive as a public sector leader and to tackle your career with drive and resilience.
A proverbial ‘one stop shop’ for your professional and leadership development, this program has been thoughtfully designed to optimise your learning experience around your work week. You will walk away refreshed, inspired and confident in your leadership and the path ahead.
This masterclass is:
• Led by a seasoned virtual facilitator and coach with a past customer satisfaction rating of 100%
• Highly interactive, engaging and practical: Gain personalised feedback, practical frameworks and a tailored action plan
• Structured for maximum learning impact: Complete a pre-assessment to personalise your learning and maximise your energy across three masterclass modules
What can I expect from this online Masterclass?
• Professional live online event delivery team and live IT support: This isn’t our first rodeo. We specialise in delivering online learning and have served thousands of customers. Our live event delivery team will be online with you to address any IT challenges and support the facilitator so everyone can focus on learning without any distractions.
• A personalised learning experience: With a maximum of 25 participants, in this intimate and hands-on Masterclass you will have the opportunity to share your personal objectives and organisational challenges, work in groups to solve problems and have 1-1 discussions with the facilitator and receive personalised feedback and insights.
• Build new connections and a support network of like-minded peers: You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with a new network of public sector professionals, all with a special interest in growing as APS 5-6 leaders. Each participant will work in small groups throughout the modules to provide support, advice and networking between sessions, with many support networks continuing beyond the program as lasting relationships.
• A toolkit of takeaway resources: Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources, frameworks and hacks that you will be able to implement immediately to assist your leadership development journey and career progression goals.