Advancing Public Sector Data Analytics
International & Australian advancements in public sector data analytics
Data analytics is the bedrock of evidence based decision making in the Australian Public Sector. With the ever increasing volume and speed of data now available, there is a rapid shift to improve how data is interpreted, communicated and shared with greater efficiency and impact. Lifting data literacy and maturity across government is fundamental to embed advanced data analytics tools and frameworks that support confident decision making.
This two-day interactive digital conference will provide a pulse check on international and Australian advanced data analytics frameworks being implemented across the public sector to build data maturity and capabilities. Federal and state governments will share how they are embedding a culture of data literacy and using advanced data analytics in a compelling way to influence policy decision making and engage key stakeholders.
Why attend this event?
- Public sector keynotes, case studies and interactive fireside and panel discussions detailing the latest international and Australian advances in data analytics
- Access and engage in real time anywhere in Australia and on any device
- Refresh your memory after the event and watch live content on demand
- Lower your carbon footprint by minimising travel emissions and costs
- Experience excellent connectivity with our premier conference platform facilitated by our dedicated IT, AV and delivery teams
- Access in depth learning seminars with practical toolkits to assess and develop your data maturity and literacy
- Participate in group networking sessions with peers from across the sector who face the same challenges as you
Who will attend?
Federal, state and local government representatives with responsibilities for:
• Data Science & Mining
• Business Intelligence
• Research & Reporting
• Performance & Strategy
• Information Architecture
Need a business proposal to send to your boss? Click here to download the template
Attend to learn:
- Access timely updates on new data legislation & strategies
- Learn strategic frameworks to assess & build data maturity & capabilities
- Implement tools to enable data sharing across domains & jurisdictions
- Hear international & Australian insights to embed machine learning (ML) & artificial intelligence (AI)