25th Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
As the largest shared services and business transformation event in Australasia, we are excited to bring you the 25th Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week, taking place in Melbourne on 21 – 23 June 2022.
The 25th anniversary includes a speaker line up which is the most cutting edge, and interactive yet! Hear from and participate in sessions run by industry leaders including:
- Anna-Marie Stella, Chief Operating Officer, The College of Law Australia
- Neil Padley, Head of Finance Shared Services, Woolworths Group
- Luke McConnell, Head of Operations & Transformation, ANZ
- Kerri-Anne Loring, Executive General Manager, Business Services, Downer Group
- Emma Beard, Enterprise Services Director, Lion
We will tackle the leading challenges, projects and transformations that Shared and Business Services across Australia are facing – below is just a taste of what the conference will be discussing:
- Shared services value creating: driving growth and transformation
- Leap-frogging the shared services maturity curve
- The new finance imperatives in 2022
- Leading a digital transformation to incorporate intelligent automation and process optimisation
- Accelerating service delivery and operating models
For more information about the SSOW 2022 guest speakers and discussion topics, check out your SSOW 2022 Agenda!