Hear from experts on Data Transformation, Data Mining & Analytics, Open Govt, Cyber Security. Improved service delivery, data driven decisions and policy development and greater public trust.
GovData will explore how public-sector agencies can facilitate data sharing through inter-agency collaboration. There will be sessions on establishing data governance for improved policy and service delivery, enhanced data quality and information security.
- Transforming Data Management in Government
- Improve data sharing and collaboration and link to Open Gov
- Meet data compliance requirements
- Facilitate greater transparency, accountability, participation and trust
- Insights on government data strategy
- Government data analytics
- Be ready for the latest cyber security threats and prevent data breaches
- Enhance data and inform decision making
- Ensure successful outcomes in digital records management
- Utilising data to drive a digital government
- Develop an information governance model & framework
Event brochure link: