13th-15th February 2018, Westin Sydney
With change occurring at all levels of the public sector, Executive and Personal Assistants are facing the demands of increased pressure and the need to consistently enhance their skill set. EAs and PAs are fundamental to the success of their executives and the organisation as a whole. By developing EAs as organisational leaders and driving their progression, organisations can improve efficiency, reduce expenditures in time and resources and improve stakeholder relations.
Akolade’s 4th Annual National Public Sector EA & PA Summit explores strategies to progress your career by enhancing your leadership skills, change management, communication and conflict resolution strategies, as well as the opportunity to hear from C-level executives and private sector case studies. By harnessing these skills, EAs and PAs can ensure their personal success as well as that of their executive.
Key benefits of attending:
- Gain strategies to ensure the success of your executive and stakeholder satisfaction
- Optimise your professional relationships to support your workplace performance
- Explore the latest technology to streamline processes and reduce administrative workload
- Discover career pathways and drive your professional development
- Develop a diverse skillset to become an indispensable organisational asset