6-8 March 2018 | Canberra | Australia
Embracing ethics and equality to drive change, deliver innovation, optimise services and improve business outcomes
As the digital economy impacts business models, work practices and life-styles, diversity and inclusion becomes an essential and strategic part of leading high performing teams.
Government Workplace Diversity Summit is not an event just about diversity and inclusion. It’s an event for HR and senior leaders involved in diversity and inclusion initiatives and interested in taking ethics and equality to the next level.
If your organisation has a diversity and inclusion division or council, then the Government Workplace Diversity Summit is the place for them to be.
Over three days, Government Workplace Diversity Summit combines discussions around the value of diversity and inclusion in enhancing business outcomes. The in-depth content is focused on the opportunity for leaders in Australian public sector to drive business change, deliver innovation, improve services and optimise operations.
Key speakers in 2018 include:
- Niki Vincent, South Australian Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
- Mariam Veiszadeh, Inclusion & Diversity Consultant, Fairfax Daily Life Woman of the Year
- Garth Callender, Manager, Veterans Employment Program, Department of Justice
- Bronwyn Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Standards Australia
- Donna Rygate, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Local Government Procurement
- Sandra Hills, Chief Executive Officer, Benetas
- Jane Keating, Managing Director, Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Barbara Phelan, Director of Diversity, Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- Tricia Velthuizen, Chief Executive Officer, Churchill Education
- Karen Lay-Brew, President, Australian Business Software Industry Association
Key benefits of attending:
- Hear best industry approaches on diversity and inclusion (D&I)
- Learn from practical and successful case studies covering gender, age, disability, culture, ethnicity, LBGTIQ+
- Implement meaningful strategies and policies to retain a committed and satisfied workforce
- Build a culture that helps you and your team achieve successful business outcomes
- Create significant change by aligning your organisation’s D&I practices and strategic goals
- Build influence, educate and encourage cross-department leaders to get on board