Redesigning your Approach to Enterprise Risk Management using Innovative Strategies to Meet Organisational Objectives
The recent release of the first draft of ISO31000:2017 has urgently prompted the re-evaluation of current risk management strategies in organisations across Australia. Only 63% of organisations update their risk management policies annually and there have been over 1400 cyber attacks on organisations in 2017. It is imperative that organisations must focus on enhancing their risk management knowledge and remain cyber alert.
With this in mind the 12th Annual ERM for Government Summit 2018, is returning on 30th April – 2nd May 2018 focussing on understanding, developing and implementing innovative risk strategies that respond current and future risks.
Key topics to be addressed at the event include, but not limited to:
- Governing Risk Communications to create a stronger Risk Culture
- Implementing Strategies to Develop Effective Risk Appetite Statements
- Managing the Digital and Cyber Landscape
- Using the Right Risk Management Tools to Drive Effective Risk Maturity
- Understanding the Future of Digital Threats within Operational Risk Management
- Embedding Shared Risk as High Level Priority within the Organisation
- Developing Risk Intelligent Approaches to Increase Strategic Risk Resilience
- Encouraging Risk Transparency within Senior Management to Boost Risk Culture
- Enterprise Risk Management Expectations for 2018 and Beyond